Voted ‘Best Sun Protection’ by Natural Health & Beauty magazine, this organic Green People sun lotion offers 3 layers of sun protection in one - UV protection, antioxidants & sun tan accelerator. Green People Sun Lotion SPF15 is made without Parabens, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), Lanolin, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants. Produced with fairly traded ingredients and contains 82% certified organic ingredients, including soothing Aloe Vera, Edelweiss, Inositol, Green Tea & Avocado.
• Medium protection against UVA and UVB using natural ingredients (Titanium dioxide, natural Cinnamic acid and Edelweiss extract)
• Offers 93% protection from UVB rays. Re-apply - no need for high factors.
• Increases collagen & contains antioxidants to help prevent UV damage
• Tan accelerator (Inositol from Carob) gives you 25% more tan!
• Moisture retaining for a tan that lasts 50% longer
• Water-resistant but not pore-clogging (Berry Wax)
• Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis
• Free from Oxybenzone
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Directions for use - Pour 30ml sunscreen into your cupped palm then apply to body 30 minutes before exposure to sun then every 2 hours or after swimming.
There are currently no reviews to display for Green People Sun Lotion SPF15 with Tan Accelerator - 200ml
There are currently no questions to display about Green People Sun Lotion SPF15 with Tan Accelerator - 200ml.
About Green People
Green People are committed to offering natural skin care, hair care and body care products for adults and children that are highly effective, certified organic and 100% natural, ideal for those looking to live an organic lifestyle.
Green People started out from very simple roots, when a mother looked for safe body care products for her young daughter who suffered from eczema and severe allergies. These allergies were being triggered by chemical-based household and personal care products and when these were removed, this young girl’s skin cleared up completely. As a result, Green People never use chemicals such as Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS), Parabens or synthetic fragrances or colourants. None of their products are tested on animals and most products are registered by the Vegan Society.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.