Help - Community
We’re really delighted when anyone takes an interest in writing a customer Review. We welcome your views on the products we sell, and want your ratings and comments to be read by fellow Spirit of Nature shoppers. It is our firm belief that your contribution enriches the quality of our website. Visitors can view your Reviews and rate them as helpful or passionate (we call it kudos!) from product pages. Reviews can also be found in the community section and all your Reviews and total kudos are included in your personal page.
What to include
Try and make your Review as informative and detailed as possible. The best Reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Remember your feelings when you were first considering buying the product. What information in a Review would have been helpful to you as you decided to purchase the item? Your Review should be a genuine Review of the product itself, and should not focus on your experience in buying the product or having it delivered.* To give your Review more personality, you can also add a photo or video link – you can also add it to a list such as your “favourites”.
*We’re always trying to improve what we do and invite you to give us feedback on non-product issues, e.g. delivery, availability, packaging and our level of customer service directly. See our contact us page about getting in touch.
What not to include
We moderate all Reviews before featuring them on our website, in order to save you valuable time and effort, please note that we cannot post:
- Content that is not specific to the item being Reviewed.
- Content that focuses on non-product issues, e.g. delivery, packaging or availability.*
- Content that contains derogatory comments directed towards other Reviewers.
- Content that will infringe upon the material, trademarks or intellectual property (e.g. copyright, trademark, privacy or trade secrets) of others.
- Content that contains information on other companies e.g. product availability, pricing or ordering.
- Content that might be considered sexually gratuitous, profane, unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, incendiary, racially or sexually offensive, or obscene.
- Content that impersonates someone else.
- Spamming or advertising.
- Personal information about anyone (including yourself), e.g. phone numbers, postal addresses or credit card numbers.
Spirit of Nature reserves the right to remove or refuse to post any customer Review it considers inappropriate.
Lists are a great opportunity for you to share your views about products with other Spirit of Nature customers. Lists can be created on any subject, ranging from wish lists to your favourite eco gadgets. Just choose a name for your list and select and image to represent it - you can add products to a list from any product page. Visitors can view your lists and their contents from the community section of our site or from your personal page. If you have previously created a list, you can edit it by visiting your profile page.
Questions can be asked about any product on our site, and our product experts will do their best to provide answers that will be shared with all visitors of Spirit of Nature. Please focus your question on the product itself and be as descriptive as possible. If you’d rather not have your question be shared anonymously on the site, please update your preferences on your profile page.
If you have questions that relate to your order, please visit our contact us page to get in touch.
Your public page is where other visitors find you and learn about you and your contributions to the Spirit of Nature community. It’s also where you access and manage your community content, including seeing how people are rating your Reviews.
Here are some of the things you can manage on your public page:
- Add or edit your personal profile including your username, your real name, and a summary profile and image to represent yourself on the site. All but your username are optional.
- Edit lists including making a list private e.g., a regular shopping list
- Indicate if you’d like questions to be posted anonymously on the site.