Synthetic foundation brush from BM Beauty. Comprising of super soft synthetic fibres, this full, rounded brush will give you a perfect mineral foundation base. Gently sweep the face in a circular motion to buff our impurities and even out skin tone.
• Made from the highest quality synthetic fibre.
• Cruelty free and BUAV approved
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Why use synthetic fibre brushes?
• Firstly, synthetic brushes are more hygienic than real hair brushes. Real hair has an irregular surface which can trap dirt and bacteria and can cause irritation to the skin.
• Synthetic fibres have a smooth surface which is easier to keep clean and bacteria free, thus reducing the risk of irritation.
• Make up brushes which are made of synthetic fibre are of course cruelty free. We wouldn't dream of wearing fur, so why use it to apply your make up!
Dimensions: Brush length in total 128mm, Handle length 88mm, Bristle length 40mm
There are currently no reviews to display for Beautiful Me Foundation Brush 121
There are currently no questions to display about Beautiful Me Foundation Brush 121.
About Beautiful Me
In 2010 BM Beauty was co-founded by former Pussycat Doll and Got To Dance judge Kimberly Wyatt and Love The Planet skincare founder Laura McComiskie. Their aim was to create a high performance, mineral make up brand without the high price tag.
So what makes BM Beauty make up so great? Well here are just a few reasons. Firstly, it's cruelty free, the brushes are synthetic and all products have the stamp of approval from the BUAV and PETA. BM Beauty make up is also free from bismuth oxychloride, parabens, nano particles and synthetic dyes and fragrances, making it a natural choice.
BM Beauty make up is lightweight and allows your skin to breathe. You can create a flawless complexion without clogging pores and causing further breakouts. Skin perfection with a 'no make up' feel. What could be better?
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.