Free £10 gift voucher
The holidays are fast approaching and many of us will be performing a tricky balancing act of keeping with the gift giving ‘tradition’ and watching our spending with a careful eye. To show our thanks for choosing Ethicalsuperstore.com for some or all of your shopping we are giving Free £10 gift vouchers for orders over £75.00. We hope you find all that you are looking for.
Thank you – The Ethicalsuperstore.com Team
EthicalSuperstore.com Special Offer FREE Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is valid from 17th November 2008 to 1st December 2008 and applies to authorised orders made online at EthicalSuperstore.com.
2. Spend £75 or more (excluding delivery charge) in a single transaction and receive a free £10.00 online promotional gift voucher to be used on a future order.
3. When you order online and your shopping basket reaches £75.00, a FREE gift voucher for £10.00 will automatically be added to your basket and appear on your order at checkout. You have the option to delete the item from your basket if you so wish.
4. Once your order has been authorised and despatched a promotional code for the gift voucher will be sent to you separately via email within 3 working days.
5. Gift vouchers must be redeemed online by midnight, 15th February 2009.
6. EthicalSuperstore.com gift vouchers can be used to purchase goods online at EthicalSuperstore.com or over the phone.
7. The gift voucher code supplied can only be used once.
8. The total value of the gift voucher will be applied against the total order including VAT. If the goods purchased online total less than the value of the gift voucher, the remaining balance cannot be carried over or used on future purchases. If your order exceeds the amount of your gift voucher, you must pay for the balance with an approved credit card, debit card or by cheque.
9. Promotional offers, coupons and discounts may not be applied toward the purchase of an EthicalSuperstore.com gift voucher.
10. When redeeming gift vouchers online or over the phone you will be required to provide the voucher number printed on the gift voucher. You may also be required to provide additional evidence of the voucher itself, which may include you needing to post the voucher to EthicalSuperstore.com as part of the redemption process.
11. If you have to return goods for credit originally purchased online using gift voucher(s), then in most instances you will receive another voucher code to use on a future purchase.
12. The cash value of a gift voucher is 0.001p.
13. Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase other gift vouchers.
14. EthicalSuperstore.com is not responsible for lost or stolen gift vouchers.
15. If all or some of the products are returned under the EthicalSuperstore.com 14-day returns policy, thereby reducing the value of the original transaction to less than £75 (in respect of transactions £75.00 or more), the gift voucher must be returned. If the voucher is not returned, the voucher amount will be deducted from the money refunded.
16. Gift cards cannot be sold or transferred.
17. Normally Ethicalsuperstore.com would only issue one £10.00 gift voucher per customer, per address, per day.
18. This does not affect your statutory rights.
19. Ethicalsuperstore.com reserve the right to withdraw, alter this offer without prior notice.