Bio D Concentrated Laundry Liquid - 15L
Bio D Concentrated Laundry Liquid is an effective natural cleaning product and is specially formulated for sensitive skin.
Bio D's high quality eco-friendly cleaning products are formulated to have minimum impact on the environment both in their manufacture and use. No Bio D products are tested on animals.
15L - Buy in bulk to reduce packaging waste purchasing costs.
• Made in the UK
• Sustainable, naturally derived raw materials
• No petrochemicals, phosphates, preservatives, enzymes or synthetic perfumes
• Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
• BUAV and Vegan Society Approved
• Safe for septic tanks and cess pits
• Readily biodegradable
• Recycled and recyclable packaging
• Fragrance free
• Ideal for delicates and fine fabrics such as silk, cashmere and wool
• Works at low temperatures
• No optical brighteners
• Dispense easily with the Bio-D Drum Tap (sold seperately)
• Our most economical sizes
• Up to 330 washes
There are currently no reviews to display for Bio D Concentrated Laundry Liquid - 15L
There are currently no questions to display about Bio D Concentrated Laundry Liquid - 15L.
About Bio D
Bio-D cleaning products are 'biodegradable', capable of being decomposed naturally by living matter. Bio-D is a UK based independent, family-owned, ethically motivated company, dedicated to promoting the use of hypoallergenic, environmentally responsible detergents. Using plant-derived raw materials obtained from renewable sources ensures a minimum impact on the ecosystem both in the use and in the manufacturing process of these eco-friendly cleaning products.
Bio-D operates a strict policy whereby none of their raw materials or finished products are tested on animals and have a fixed cut-off date of 1988. All raw materials are free from genetically modified ingredients and animal by-products. The company is subject to scrutiny and approval by The Vegan Society, Naturewatch Trust, BUAV and The World Wildlife Foundation. All packaging contains optimum levels of recycled materials and is recyclable.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.