Enjoy the outdoors regardless of the conditions with this Torrentshell jacket from Patagonia, a H2No™ Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon jacket that is both lightweight and durable with a water repellent finish to keep you dry. Patagonia promotes fair labour practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility through a fully transparent and traceable supply chain. The jacket features two zippered handwarmer pockets, a roll down hood that stows away with a laminated visor, a centre zipper with interior storm flaps and ventilating pit zips. It can be stuffed into one of the pockets for easy carrying so you’ll never be caught unprepared.
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Made in Vietnam
How do I work out my size?
To work out which clothes size is most suited to your figure, take the following measurements without clothing:
NECK Measure the base of the neck where a collar naturally sits.
BUST/CHEST Measure the fullest part of bust/chest and shoulder blades.
WAIST Measure the natural waistline, just above the hip bone.
HIP Measure around the fullest part of the hip.
Womenswear Size Chart 1
|Size||XS (6-8)||S (8-10)||M (10-12)||L (14-16)||XL (16-18)|
There are currently no reviews to display for Patagonia Womens Torrentshell Jacket - Blue Panel
There are currently no questions to display about Patagonia Womens Torrentshell Jacket - Blue Panel.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.