Add a flush of colour to complete your look with BM Beauty's 100% natural mineral velvet dawn blusher. BM Beauty products do not contain parabens, synthetic colours, fragrances, animal products, fillers, petrochemicals or bismuth oxychloride.
• Dusky pink, slight shimmer.
• 100% natural mineral formula
• High density colour, so a little goes a long way
• Skin is free to breathe
• Won't clog pores
• Cruelty free and approved by the BUAV
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• 3g in a 20ml sifter jar
Application Hints & Tips:
• BM Beauty minerals are multi purpose. Here are some ways that you can get the most out of your blusher.
• Customise your minerals. Want to add a pop of colour to your eye make up? Try using your mineral blusher as an eye shadow. Apply in exactly the same way that you would apply BM Beauty mineral eyeshadow.
• Try adding to your favourite lip gloss or lip balm. Mix in a little of your minerals for a hint of colour or add more for high density colour.
• Is your blusher a little too dark? Try mixing with your BM Beauty mineral foundation for a more subtle hint of colour.
• BM Beauty mineral blusher can even be mixed with nail polish as can the rest of our coloured minerals. Time to get experimenting!
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
There are currently no reviews to display for BM Beauty Mineral Blush 3g - Velvet Dawn
There are currently no questions to display about BM Beauty Mineral Blush 3g - Velvet Dawn.
About BM Beauty
In 2010 BM Beauty was co-founded by former Pussycat Doll and Got To Dance judge Kimberly Wyatt and Love The Planet skincare founder Laura McComiskie. Their aim was to create a high performance, mineral make up brand without the high price tag.
So what makes BM Beauty make up so great? Well here are just a few reasons. Firstly, it's cruelty free, the brushes are synthetic and all products have the stamp of approval from the BUAV and PETA. BM Beauty make up is also free from bismuth oxychloride, parabens, nano particles and synthetic dyes and fragrances, making it a natural choice.
BM Beauty make up is lightweight and allows your skin to breathe. You can create a flawless complexion without clogging pores and causing further breakouts. Skin perfection with a 'no make up' feel. What could be better?
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.