Give your lashes a lift and add high impact definition to your eyes with this Mineral Lash Thickening Mascara from BM Beauty. The smooth mineral formulas will ensure root to tip coverage with clumping. Protect and nourish your lashes with a blend of vitamin E, sunflower oil, beeswax and rosemary leaf extract.
• Perfect for high impact definition
• Infused with minerals.
• A blend of nourishing oils and waxes.
• Contains beeswax, sunflower oil, vitamin E and rosemary leaf extract.
• Cruelty free, BUAV and PETA approved.
• Achieve full, voluminous lashes without clumping.
Application hints & tips:
• Add two coats of mascara for extra volume.
• Allow lashes to dry between coats.
• Brush through lashes between coats to keep lashes defined and separated.
• Apply a little finishing powder to lashes before applying second coat for extra volume and hold.
• Use the end of the mascara wand to coat the lower lashes and to reach the inner and outer corners of the eye.
There are currently no reviews to display for BM Beauty Lash Thickening Mascara 8ml
There are currently no questions to display about BM Beauty Lash Thickening Mascara 8ml.
About BM Beauty
In 2010 BM Beauty was co-founded by former Pussycat Doll and Got To Dance judge Kimberly Wyatt and Love The Planet skincare founder Laura McComiskie. Their aim was to create a high performance, mineral make up brand without the high price tag.
So what makes BM Beauty make up so great? Well here are just a few reasons. Firstly, it's cruelty free, the brushes are synthetic and all products have the stamp of approval from the BUAV and PETA. BM Beauty make up is also free from bismuth oxychloride, parabens, nano particles and synthetic dyes and fragrances, making it a natural choice.
BM Beauty make up is lightweight and allows your skin to breathe. You can create a flawless complexion without clogging pores and causing further breakouts. Skin perfection with a 'no make up' feel. What could be better?
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.