The Cire Royal™ wax from Acorelle is perfect for sensitive areas, can be easily spread in a thin layer after heating and no strips are needed to take it off.
- Heat the wax in the microwave according to the times indicated on the leaflet provided
- Make sure the wax is homogenous and control the temperature
- Put talc on the area to be waxed
- Lay the wax on top of the area to be waxed in the hair growth direction
- Spread the wax in a thin layer making the edges thicker
- Once the wax is dry, remove it in a firm grip on the opposite direction of hair regrowth while straightening the skin the other way
- To remove wax residues for your skin apply the already used wax again, or wait until the residues are dry, or use a cotton pad with oil – the wax cannot be rinsed off with water.
- After hair removal redness may appear, but this will quickly go away.
Includes 1 x 100g Jar of wax, 1 x Wooden spatula, 1 x instruction leaflet.
There are currently no reviews to display for Acorelle Beeswax - Underarms, Bikini Line & Face - Royal Wax - 100g
There are currently no questions to display about Acorelle Beeswax - Underarms, Bikini Line & Face - Royal Wax - 100g.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.