This Torrentshell jacket from Patagonia is a must for outdoor exclusions that include a risk of wet weather. With H2No™ performance standard protection it is a durable, lightweight and versatile jacket that allows for comfort and movement. The 2.5-layer nylon jacket has a waterproof and breathable barrier with a water repellent finish along with a 2-way adjustable hood that rolls down, stows away and has a laminated visor while the centre zip has minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps. The jacket also features ventilating pit zips with storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers, has a microfleece-lined neck, hook and loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem. Patagonia promotes fair labour practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility at all levels of the supply chain, so you can be safe in the knowledge that this is an ethical and sustainable weatherproof, water-resistant jacket.
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Can be conveniently packed away
- Made in Vietnam
How do I work out my size?
To work out which clothes size is most suited to your figure, take the following measurements without clothing:
NECK Measure the base of the neck where a collar naturally sits.
BUST/CHEST Measure the fullest part of bust/chest and shoulder blades.
WAIST Measure the natural waistline, just above the hip bone.
HIP Measure around the fullest part of the hip.
Menswear Shirts & Trousers Size Chart
|Neck (in)||15 - 15.5||15.5 - 16||16.5 - 17||17 - 17.5|
|Chest (in)||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 48|
|Waist (in)||29 - 30||31 - 33||34 - 36||38|
There are currently no reviews to display for Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket - Blue Panels
There are currently no questions to display about Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket - Blue Panels.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.